Choosing a good disc jockey is one of the most important parts of having a good party, dance, or other gathering. The difference between picking a good disc jockey and picking a cheap unprofessional disc jockey is huge. It is the difference between having your guests go home happy and liking your event or having them go home and not liking your event. That is why here at KWD Services, Inc. we take pride in having professional equipment and disc jockeys that are experienced in entertaining crowds and keeping people happy and enjoying your event.
All of our equipment is top-of-the-line and for every piece of equipment we have, there is a backup in the extreme case that something is to go wrong. We are dedicated to making sure your event goes as planned without any complications.
Often times our competition wants you to book with them the second they meet you, and then they end up forgetting about you until your event. Our approach is more personal and leads to less stress and better planning. We believe that all of our clients are entitled to meet with our staff in person before your event; this is not a requirement but we are always happy to meet with you. We will be on time, prepared, and exceed all of your expectations for what a DJ can be.
Below is a listing of some of the common events that our clientele consists of. Don’t see your type of event? Please contact us and we will still be glad to assist!
Things to Know
- Please verify the date, time, and location of your event prior to booking us. If you need to make changes to your event after booking us, you will need to cancel and re-book the event. All applicable fees will apply.
- We highly appreciate Internet access at the venue but it is not required. Internet access will greatly enhance your event by expanding our abilities and library selection.
- You are required to sign a contract at the time of booking that specifies the conditions on this page and the payment schedule. The contract MUST be signed by someone over 18 years of age to be legally binding.
- The full remaining balance is required to be paid within one hour of the end of the event.
- Refunds will not be issued except where agreed upon in the contract.
- Under the rare circumstances that we are not able to attend your event, we will find a qualified replacement at no additional cost to you. You will be informed of this in advance and given the option of a full refund.
- You must book at least 2 full weeks (14 days) before your event in order for us to make sure you can fit into our schedule. We prefer one month’s notice if possible.
- You are required to provide sufficient electricity to the place where you would like the DJ to be set up.
- No matter whether the event is indoors or outdoors, you must provide us with sufficient protection from all weather conditions which may prove detrimental to our equipment.
- We DO NOT rent our equipment out for use of other disc jockeys.
- We will make every effort to play all requested songs, but do not guarantee that they will all get played.
- Travel, setup, and takedown are all included in the cost of your event. Overtime is not included and will be billed according to the contract
- While not required, music consultation meetings are available in advance to assist with the selection of songs to be played at your event. This will also assure that we have all of the tracks you hope to hear!